- Nissan Magnite launched at introductory starting price of ₹4.99 lakh.
- The introductory prices are valid till December 31.
- Nissan Magnite becomes the most affordable car in the segment.
The Nissan Magnite has just been launched in India at an introductory starting price of ₹4.99 lakh with the top variant at ₹9.38 lakh (all prices are ex showroom, Delhi).The introductory prices are valid till December 31 and after this date, the starting price will be revised to ₹5.50 lakh (ex showroom).
Nissan Magnite Variants
Nissan is offering the Magnite in four main trim-levels – XE, XL, XV, XV Premium
Nissan Magnite Features
- LED bi-projector headlamps with LED DRLs
- 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
- Electrically adjustable and foldable wing mirrors
- Foof-rails as well as front and rear faux skid plates.
- 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a segment-first wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- 7.0-inch TFT display for instrument cluster
- Voice recognition technology
- Push-button start
- Cruise control
- 360-degree around view camera
- Tyre pressure-monitor
- All-black interior
Nissan Magnite price (ex-showroom)
Nissan Magnite engine options
The Magnite comes with the choice of two petrol engines. The first is a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder,naturally aspirated engine producing 72hp, while the second option is a 1.0-liter, three-cylinder,turbo-petrol unit (HRA0) which produces 100hp and 160Nm of torque. There is no option of diesel engine in Magnite.The Nissan Magnite is Mated to either a five-speed manual or an X-TRONIC CVT gearbox.
Nissan Magnite rivals
The rivals of Nissan Magnite are Hyudai venue,Kia Sonet, Tata Nexon,Mahindra XUV 300,Ford Ecosport,Maruti Suzuki Vitara brezza and Toyota Urban Cruiser.It is the price of Magnite that makes it the most affordable Sub-compact SUV.