The Mahindra XUV700 comes in 5- and 7-seater variants. A diesel and a gasoline powertrain are also available from the company. Mahindra also offers manual and automatic transmission options for the SUV. For off-road enthusiasts, Mahindra has also introduced All Wheel Drive (AWD).
The Mahindra XUV 700 is available in four trim levels: MX, AX3, AX5, and AX7, with an optional Luxury pack for the top-tier model. However, we will only discuss its base variant, the MX variant, today.
Mahindra XUV 700 : Base Variant Explained
- The XUV 700’s base variant is known as the MX variant.
- It is currently only available in 5 seating configurations.
- In this variant, you can choose between a petrol and a diesel engine, but only with manual transmission.
- This variant’s petrol engine is the same as the petrol engine available in higher variants. Diesel, on the other hand, is less powerful than the more powerful variants.
- The diesel MX variant produces 153bhp and 360Nm of torque, while the higher variants diesel engine produces 182bhp and 420 Nm of torque (450Nm in AT variants).
- The MX Petrol ex-showroom price is currently Rs 12.49 lakh, while the diesel variant costs Rs 13 lakh.
Mahindra XUV 700 : MX Variant Features
8″ touchscreen infotainment system
7″ instrument cluster
Smart door handles
USB Type-C ports in the first and second row
Speed-sensing auto door lock
Front centre armrest with storage
LED tail lights