Maruti Suzuki has launched the XL6 CNG, adding to its already extensive CNG lineup. The XL6 CNG is priced at 12.24 lakh (ex-showroom) and is only available in the entry-level Zeta trim, costing 95,000 more than the similar petrol model. The Nexa XL6 CNG and Baleno CNG are the first two vehicles in the Nexa lineup to come standard with a CNG kit. So here’s all you need to know about the XL6 CNG.
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG- Body Dimensions
|Dimensions||Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG|
In terms of dimensions, the Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG is identical to its petrol counterpart. The XL6 CNG has a length of 4,445mm, a width of 1,775mm, a height of 1,755mm, and a wheelbase of 2,740mm.
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG- Exterior Design
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG is designed in the same way as its petrol counterpart, with a powerful front fascia with twin chrome strips on the front grille, plastic cladding on the bottom half and across the wheel arches, & roof rails. Aside from that, it has 16-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights with DRLs, a shark-fin antenna, and body-colored ORVMs with indicators.
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG- Interior/ Features
The XL6 CNG has an all-black interior, a height-adjustable driver’s seat, reclinable third-row seats, automatic AC with vents for the second row, cruise control, electrically adjustable ORVMs, a 7-inch infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, steering-mounted controls, and a slew of connected car technology.
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG- Safety Features
4 airbags, ABS with EBD, a 360-degree camera, a seatbelt reminder, and ISOFIX child seat anchors are among the safety features.
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG- Engine Specifications
The new Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG is powered by the same 1.5-litre K-Series petrol engine as its cousin, but it runs on CNG instead of petrol. The CNG engine produces 86.6bhp and 121.5Nm of torque, which is somewhat less than the petrol engine’s 99.2bhp and 136Nm of torque. The engine is only available with a 5-speed manual transmission, and Maruti Suzuki claims a mileage of 26.32 km/kg.
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG- Variants/ Pricing
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG is available in only one model, the Zeta MT, which costs Rs 12.24 lakh (ex-showroom). Here is a list of all the features offered in that trim level-
Maruti Suzuki XL6 CNG (Zeta MT)
- Dual-tone 16-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlamps and integrated LED DRLs
- Smoked LED tail lights
- Chrome door handles
- Shark-fin antenna
- Seven-inch SmartPlay Pro touchscreen infotainment system
- Height-adjustable driver seat
- Sliding front arm-rest with utility box
- Second-row captain seats with one-touch recline and slide functions
- Third-row seats with 50:50 split and recline functions
- Automatic climate control
- Roof-mounted AC for the second row with three-stage speed control
- Engine start-stop button with the smart key
- Air-cooled twin cup holders
- Cruise control
- Auto-dimming IRVM
- Tilt and telescopic adjustable steering
- Electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs
- Four speakers and two tweeters
- Steering-mounted controls
- Four airbags
- Reverse parking sensors
- ABS with EBD
- Seat-belt reminder system
- ESP with hill-hold function
- Speed alert system
- LED fog lights
- Rear wiper and washer
- Rear defogger
- Suzuki Connect telematics
- Gear shift indicator
For more information, visit our channel-